Guidelines for HoA submissions
The Fatima Old Boys’ Association Hall of Achievement (FOBA) seeks to recognise Fatima College alumni who have made significant contributions in a variety of fields. For this year’s induction, we welcome and encourage nominations from the public at large.
In order to ensure proper deliberation on awardees you are kindly asked to provide the information listed below:
- Nominee’s full name and contact details. Inaccurate or incomplete details will void the submission.
- The period of time during which the nominee attended Fatima
- Reasons for the nomination and supporting documentation where possible (e.g. newspaper clippings, links to websites, etc.)
- In the case of awards and 3rd party recognition, full names and contact details (address, phone, email address and/or website) of the associated organisations need to be given. Please also submit the proper title of the award and the date it was presented/bestowed.
Each submission should stand on its own merit. The adjudicating committee will verify all submissions but will not conduct research.
Please note that this is a nomination process. The submission of a nomination does not guarantee that the nominee will be awarded a position in the FOBA Hall of Achievement. While multiple submissions for a nominee from different sources are allowed, submitting multiple times does not increase the chances of the nominee being awarded.
The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2019. Any submissions received after this date will not be considered for this induction into the FOBA Hall of Achievement. However, they will remain in the consideration pool for subsequent inductions.
As the nominator, please provide us with your contact infomation
1. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO NOMINATE FOR INDUCTION INTO THE FATIMA COLLEGE HALL OF ACHIEVEMENT
2. PLEASE PROVIDE THE NOMINEE'S CONTACT INFORMATION
3. WHAT PERIOD DID THEY ATTEND FATIMA COLLEGE: 50S, 60S, 70S,80S, 90S ETC.
4. PLEASE DESCRIBE THE NOMINEE'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITHIN THE RELEVANT CATEGORY
5. PLEASE LIST SOME REASONS FOR NOMINATION AS WELL AS LISTING OF AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS WITHIN FIELD OF NOMINATION