- Views 3032
- Likes 1
Food Fest 2018
On Saturday 13th October 2018, join the Fatima Old Boys’ Association as we enjoy the culinary delights of 100 chefs featuring an exquisite range of food & desserts and an Open Bar!
Dinner is served from 7pm to 9pm.
Entertainment starts at 9pm.
Ticket is $350 – Inclusive of Food, Drinks & Entertainment
Tickets available from:
– The Grey Pocket College Store (located at Fatima College, M-F: 9am to 5pm)
– Any FOBA Committee member
This year’s food fest is scheduled on Saturday 13th October and FOBA would like YOU to be a part of this exciting event!
We’re seeking cooks who can contribute new, exciting, tasty dishes to help make this charitable event an even greater success! So if yuh have ah real sweet hand and know how to bubble ah pot, come show off yuh skills!
Details are as follows :
• Each cook will be responsible for a meat dish (chicken, lamb, pork, etc) or fish dish
• Each dish must serve 60 people
• All staples and salads will be provided by FOBA
• All cooks are asked to either sponsor the ingredients for their dishes themselves or have someone else sponsor them
• Cooks are entitled to complimentary entry, meal and drinks.
If you are not interested in catering a dish but would still like to assist, a financial contribution towards a dish is more than welcome.
For further information please contact the FOBA Office at 628-4735 or firstname.lastname@example.org