- Views 3142
As a leader, FOBA is in a continuous state of evolution and innovation. For over a decade, our Salt & Pepper Cookout has set the bar to which others aspire. We’re now about to shake up this event category by introducing #FatimaFoodFest
This scrumptious new food festival will maintain everything you loved about Salt & Pepper while introducing competitive culinary entertainment worthy of the Food Network, such as:
• Interactivity- patrons will now judge our cooks to determine best Fatima Alumni Cook and Best Invitational School Team!
• Flair Bartending – enjoy your favorite Cocktail made with exciting showmanship!
• Celebrity Chef Challenge – get up close and personal as 2 local celebrity Chefs battle on stage as they prepare a gourmet delight LIVE for your sensory pleasures! Who will win? You’ll be the judge!
#FatimaFoodFest comes off on Saturday 10th October from 7 pm to 11 pm (dinner served from 7:30 pm to 9pm) and tickets are priced at $350 (free drinks).
FOBA is looking for you to be a part of this new and exciting event and is on the lookout for cooks who can contribute new, exciting, tasty dishes to the cause to help make the event an even greater success. So if yuh have ah real sweet hand and know how to bubble a pot come show off your skills at our 2015 Food Fest!
Details are as follows :
- Each cook will be responsible for a meat dish (chicken, lamb, pork, etc) or seafood dish
- Each dish must cater to serve 60 people
- All staples and salads will be provided by FOBA
- All cooks are asked to either sponsor the ingredients for their dishes themselves or get someone to sponsor them
- Cooks are entitled to free entry to the event as well as complimentary drinks on the night.
There is also the option to cater or provide a dish, or sponsor a dish. For further information, please contact the FOBA Office at 628-4735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets for the event can be purchased at the FOBA office or from any of the following committee members.
Mitchell De Silva
Rene De Gannes
Steven Luk Pat
Trevor De Landro