- Views 895
The AGM recently held on Tuesday 28th June was opened with a prayer by Fr. Gregory.
A new addition to the agenda was the Principal’s Report given by Fr. Gregory. The President’s Report for the period 2015 to 2016 (available for download here) was then read by President Dwight Andrews. Following the Treasurer’s Report, delivered by Mitchell De Silva, elections were held.
The elected Officers to the Management Committee were:
• Senior Vice President – Mr. Ruthven Thompson (unopposed)
• Secretary – Mr. Hayden Alexander (unopposed)
• V.P. Sports & Extra Curricular Activities – Mr. Kevin wells (unopposed)
• Ordinary Members – Mr. Noel Aming, Mr. Graeme Ottley, Mr. Raymond Samms, Mr. Dexter Hosein, Mr. Ronald Williams
The elected sub-committee chairmen were:
• Alumni – Mr. Colin Darmanie (unopposed)
• Sponsorship – Mr. Kent Jeary (unopposed)
• Events – Mr. Carlos Cedeno (unopposed)
• Benefits and Recognition – Mr. Jason Aguiton (unopposed)
Congratulations go out to all the returning officers and the newly elected members.
The full Management Committee membership is listed on the About Us page.