- Views 5850
Carnival is here again, which means the approach of one of the season’s top fetes, Fatima’s All Inclusive. This year the fete will be held on SATURDAY 7th FEBRUARY, 2015 at the school compound and tickets are priced at TT $950.
Because of the usually very high demand for tickets, FOBA will once again be putting aside a block of tickets for alumni and holding a lottery for their distribution. Each lottery winner will be afforded the opportunity to purchase two (2) tickets.
Please note the following:
• Only Fatima alumni WHO ARE IN THE FOBA EMAIL DATABASE are eligible to enter the lottery.
• If you are already on the database and would like to enter the lottery you must send an email to email@example.com giving your name and contact information.
• If you are an alumnus but not on the database please register here.
• The deadline for entry into the lottery is MONDAY 26TH JANUARY, 2015 at 12 NOON (TT time).
• Winners will receive a notification email by FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY, 2015.
• Winners will have until WEDNESDAY 4TH FEBRUARY, 2015 to collect and pay for their tickets at the FOBA office in the school. Details on collection procedures will be announced before that time.
• Tickets not collected by end of business on WEDNESDAY 4TH FEBRUARY, 2015 will be forfeited and sold to the general public.
• Please be reminded that each lottery winner does not win free tickets but instead has the opportunity to PURCHASE two (2) tickets.
• No more than two (2) tickets will be allotted to a lottery winner.
We kindly ask that those of you who already have tickets, or have a contact to get tickets, to please refrain from entering the lottery so as to be fair to those who have no other means to obtain tickets for the fete.