- Views 5482
- Likes 3
Carnival is here again which means the approach of one the season’s top fetes, Fatima’s All Inclusive. This year it will be held on SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2014 at the school compound and tickets are priced at TT $850.
Because of the usually very high demand for tickets FOBA will once again be putting aside a block of tickets for alumni and holding a lottery for those tickets. Each winner will get the opportunity to purchase two (2) tickets. Please note the following:
- Only Fatima alumni WHO ARE IN THE FOBA EMAIL DATABASE are eligible to enter the lottery.
- If you are already on the database and would like to enter the lottery you must send an email to email@example.com indicating your interest in participating in the lottery.
- If you are an alumni but not not on the database and would like to enter the lottery, then you must (1) register on the database via the website and then (2) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest in participating in the lottery.
- The deadline for entry into the raffle is MONDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2014 at 12 NOON (TT time).
- Winners will receive a notification email by WEDNESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY.
- Winners will have until WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY to collect their tickets at the FOBA office in the school. Details on collection procedures will be announced at that time.
- Tickets not collected by end of business on WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY will be forfeited and sold to the general public.
Please be reminded that each lottery winner does not win free tickets but instead has the opportunity to PURCHASE two (2) tickets.
We kindly ask that those of you who already have tickets or have a contact to get tickets please refrain from entering the lottery, to be fair to those who have no contact to obtain tickets.
Also….for the first time this year there will be a weekly competition on our Facebook page for all non-alumni to win a chance to purchase some tickets as well. All they need to do is like the Facebook page and look out for the weekly competition. Once they are the first to answer the question they will win.